The Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR/SSAR) allows applicants to record and submit courses, grades, and test scores as part of their college application to participating colleges and universities.
When filling out the SRAR/SSAR, you will list courses and grades that have been completed or will be attempted (e.g., senior year courses in progress), for high school credit.
Before attempting to fill out the SRAR/SSAR, get an updated transcript from your high school counselor so you can accurately fill out the form!
The following schools require the SSAR/SRAR:
- Baylor University
- Binghamton University, State University of New York
- Clemson University
- Duquesne University
- Florida A & M University
- Florida Polytechnic University
- Florida State University
- Kean University
- Louisiana State University
- New College of Florida
- New York University (NYU)
- Northeastern University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Rutgers University, Camden
- Rutgers University, Newark
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Tech University
- University at Buffalo, State University of New York
- University of Connecticut
- University of Delaware
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- University of Oregon
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- University of Florida
- University of North Florida
- University of South Florida
- University of West Florida
- Virginia Tech
For more information, here is a video from Penn State with some tips on filling out the SRAR/SSAR.
Need help applying? Sign up here for a call with a Moon Prep counselor to learn how we can help you with your college applications. Space is limited, so act now!