Starting Early Makes A Huge Difference
- Spend your summer working on all the elements of your college applications, including the essays, and start the fall semester with a headstart over your classmates.
- Students benefit from fast-paced and productive live, online classes led by a team of experienced college counselors.
- Join from anywhere. Every class is recorded, and students receive a link to replay and review afterward.
- Start early, make the most of your summer, and give yourself an edge in the highly-competitive college admissions process.
2 Editions Of The Camp Experience Are Available
Before the Camp
- Students and parents are invited to a pre-camp online webinar to meet the counselors, set expectations, discuss a roadmap for camp success, and Q&A.
- Students will receive eBooks, templates, sample essays, and access to numerous resources to help guide them through the application process.
- Students will receive pre-camp essay brainstorming assignments. The objective is for them to be productive from day one.
During the Camp
- Application iQ camp is live, online, and led by a team of experienced college counselors.
- Classes are interactive, and students will participate in smaller break-out sessions with their peers.
- In addition to the live, weekly classes, each student’s essays will be professionally edited offline, and they receive personalized guidance regarding their applications.
- Students can expect homework each week and should plan to dedicate 4-5 hours per week for assignments.
What Students Will Accomplish
- Create a balanced college list
- Understand the various ways to apply – Early Admission (EA), Early Decision (ED), Restrictive Early Action (REA), Rolling Admission, and Regular Admission
- A captivating personal statement and supplemental essays
- Activity list highlighting your achievements
- A roadmap and timeline for the complete application process
- Organizational skills to help the student stay on track and effectively manage the application process
- Tips and tricks on how to fill out the Common App + other applications
- The Moon Prep team of experienced counselors will professionally edit personal statements, essays, and activity lists so that students leave the camp with Final Drafts, ready to submit