College Planning: High School Students
April 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
College might seem like it is still far off, but the first couple of high school years is the key to your success during the college planning process. By creating a plan for your standardized tests, extracurricular activities, and high school classes, you can ensure that you are putting yourself in the best position possible when it’s time to apply to colleges.
With these video modules, checklists, and worksheets, our course helps fully prepare you for college.
Sign up here.
How The Course Works
This is not a live class. You’ll get a link to the video course. You must sign up via the link to gain access to the course.
Module 1: Timeline: Beginning The College Application
- The role of parents in the college admission process
- Finding your passions
- Necessary skills to learn
Module 2: Building Your Resume
- Scheduling classes with college in mind
- Researching high school activities
- Building a LinkedIn Profile
Module 3: Creating A Strategic College List
- Making a college list
- Milestones to hit to keep on track
- Going on college visits
Module 4: The Different Ways To Apply: How To Maximize Your Chances
- Understanding what the university values
- Learning about Early Action, Early Decision and Restrictive Early Action
- Senior year checklist
Bonus: College list template checklists for early high school, junior year and senior year, and a 15-page LinkedIn Ultimate Guide.College list template checklists for early high school, junior year and senior year, and a 15-page LinkedIn Ultimate Guide.
Sign up here.