Winter Break – Research Camp Intensive
- Gain valuable research experience in only 4 weeks.
- Take advantage of your winter break from school.
- Work alongside peers in a small class cohort, under the guidance of a research mentor.
- Deliverables include a research publication, poster presentation, certificate of completion, and letter of recommendation.
- Research publication – each student will have their own URL containing their written research report that is peer reviewed and indexed.
Schedule: 4 weeks long – meeting 2x a week
Dates: Every Tues/Fri (12/19-1/12), 7:00p – 8:30p ET/4:00p – 5:30p PT
Research Topic: Social determinants of health in cardiovascular disease. An intersection between how public health impacts medicine.
Register here or schedule a call to learn more.even