BS/MD Programs: A Comprehensive Guide
Your blueprint for applying to direct medical programs. Known for their selectivity, BS/MD Programs often admit only a handful of students. Many programs have admission rates below 3%, with some offering less than 10 seats per cycle.
Inside the book, you’ll find expert answers and advice to all your questions, including:
- An updated list of every direct medical program in the U.S.
- How to achieve the “Wow Factor” on your application
- How important are grades, AP test scores, and standardized tests
- The best way to make yourself competitive
- Writing an essay that helps humanize you, making you more than a few sheets of paper
- Understanding how the MMI differs from traditional interviews
Each BS/MD Program is broken down into details, including:
- Length of programs
- Minimum and average GPA, SAT, and ACT scores
- Program requirements
- MCAT requirements
Filled with advice and examples of real students and their successes, BS/MD Programs: A Comprehensive Guide is the most comprehensive source that walks you through this complicated process.
Read for Free on