Crash Course: A Step-By-Step Guide For Applying To College
June 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sign up here.
Having a strong strategy for applying to colleges is essential. This is a step-by-step video course for students on the different ways to apply early, including Early Action, Early Decision I and II, and Restrictive Early Action. Our strategies help you give yourself the best chance possible of getting into your dream colleges.
How The Course Works
This is not a live class. You’ll get a link to the video course. You must sign up via the link to gain access to the course.
Our video course sets you up for success. We give you the tools you need to know how to apply to colleges efficiently. And if everything doesn’t go as planned, we teach you how to handle a waitlist, deferral, or rejection. The techniques taught in the modules explain everything you need to know about applying to college.
With a selection of video modules, checklists, and worksheets, our course helps fully prepare you for your college applications.
Sign up here.
Module 1: Regular Admission vs. Rolling Admission
- The rules of regular admission vs. rolling admission
- Creating your college list
- How many safety, match, and reach schools should be on your list
Module 2: What is Early Action?
- The rules of EA
- How many EA schools you can apply to
- What to consider when applying early
Module 3: Restrictive Early Action
- Restrictive Early Action
- Benefits of applying REA
- The rules of REA
- How to use demonstrated interest to your advantage
- The different outcomes of REA
Module 4: Early Decision
- How applying ED can benefit you
- What colleges are looking for
- The differences between ED I and ED II
Module 5: Pros and Cons of Applying Early
- Is applying early right for you?
- Who should and shouldn’t apply early
Module 6: Can I Change My Mind?
- Is ED binding?
- What it means if you are waitlisted
Module 7: What If I Am Not Accepted?
- The best strategy for applying to colleges
- What a deferral means and what to do about it
Sign up here. i
- June 22
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Crash Course: A Step-By-Step Guide For Applying To College
- Event Category:
- Crash Course
- Event Tags:
- #applyingforcollege, appl, college applications
- Moon Prep
- View Organizer Website
College Planning: High School StudentsApril 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Complete College Interview GuideApril 3 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
9-Day Crash Course: The Search For ScholarshipsApril 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm